Frontier Events is a creative and unique event management and event infrastructure hire company, delivering a vast array of events, ranging from weddings, conferences, parties and special events to music and other festivals.Read more
Our extensive hire service range will ensure that every need is catered for at your next festival, exhibition, sports tournament, concert, conference, family fun day, sporting event, party, wedding or any other type of event.Read more
In order to provide our clients with a one-stop service, Frontier Events in Port Elizabeth offers public relations as another of our top-drawer services.Read more
A new and exciting Frontier Events initiative for businesses, corporates, individuals and anyone who wants to explore and improve their own inter-personal skills.
We connect people and businesses through an objective, non-discriminatory medium: The Horse.
We offer unique and cutting edge team-building and life changing workshops, designed to change the way you relate to co-workers and team members.
Our Horse-Sense workshops provide the highest quality service so that your delegates have a truly memorable day out – in an environment that is far removed from your factory, office block or boardroom – an environment that is set to inspire.
This unique Frontier Events intervention can be applied to a team building day, incentive day, conference energizer, conference or workshop breakaway, school camp or a leadership course.
Getting accurate undistorted feedback on your own non verbal communication will allow you to foster strong relationships that will make people go the extra mile for you.
Why the horse?
- Horses are colour blind; they don’t care whether a person is black or white, making them ideal diversity trainers.
- Horses have no concern with material goods and only judge character – your bank account means nothing to them.
- Horses pick up on your energy and can even match their heartbeat to yours. They innately read your body language, and cannot be fooled.
- In return, they won’t try to fool you back; they won’t ingratiate themselves or flatter you.
- Horses are an excellent ambassador for how we should lead our lives
- Horses are completely honest.
- Horses have no ego
- Horses accept change but are consistent in their behavior
- Horses are creative, enjoy an easy life and rewards
- Horses never stop trying
- Horses forgive time and time again
- Horses like themselves
- Horses enjoy working in harmony with others
- Horses are honest and can’t lie
- Horses interpret every gesture you make, and their reaction will expose what you are communicating – Not what you intend communicating.
If you are looking to build strong teams, develop leadership and unleash the potential of your staff members and team leaders, the Horse Sense program will excite and inspire you. The business world places ever-increasing pressure and challenges on corporates, management and staff.
Sales teams need to understand that persuasion is far more than words. Ground breaking research by Professor Albert Mehrabian discovered that 55% of meaning is communicated by nonverbal gestures and 38% is communicated by voice tone. Only 7% of meaning is communicated by spoken word. The world’s greatest leaders have throughout history used this knowledge to influence people at a subconscious level, inspiring people into following them to victory where others have failed.
Allow our Horse-Sense program to show you how becoming fluent in non-verbal language can help build and develop strong teams, develop leadership and unleash potential.
Our Horse-Sense facilitator, Claire Groeneveld, is an experienced horse riding instructor, with over 20 years experience in the field of horsemanship and coaching.
If you want to be a great leader, improve your relationships or sales then contact Frontier Events.